Tractor: Tractors must be 2005 or newer. Monthly maintenance reports must be submitted showing all work done, including copies of invoices completed by outside shops. It is Company policy that every tractor be fully inspected and serviced every 10,000 miles or once per month, whichever comes first. In addition, you must obtain annual safety inspections as required by the Ministry of Transport. There is no paint code. The Company will supply decals which must be mounted on the doors.
Driver: Driver's personal and CVOR abstract within the last 30 days showing 3 points or less and no record of any impaired or careless driving charges and no suspension of licence for any reason. Criminal record search completed during the last 12 months. FAST registration is mandatory. Class A-Z licence with at least 3 years driving experience. Applicants must be 21 years of age. Applicants must be willing to submit to drug and alcohol testing.
Cellular Phone: The Company supplies a GPS direct-connect cellular phone which is provided at no cost.
• Driver’s abstract within the last 30 days showing 3 points or less and no record of any impaired or careless driving charges, and no suspension of license for any reason.
• Criminal record search completed during the last 12 months. FAST registration is mandatory for cross border drivers.
• Class A-Z license with at least 2 years driving experience.
• Applicants must be 21 years of age.
• Applicants must be willing to submit to drug and alcohol testing. If drivers are not enrolled in a current drug plan then they must pay for enrollment drug testing approximately $75.00.
Company Driver Information Package
Owner Operator Information Package
Application for Qualification
New Employee Drug & Alcohol Statement
Request for Drug & Alcohol Testing
Safety Performance History Records Request